Linggo, Nobyembre 18, 2012

INTERNET MARKETING FOR NEWBIES

This Software is Totally  for a “Newbies” Complete Set Of 120+ 

‘Point-And-Click’ Training Videos Designed For The Technically Challenged Will Equip 

You With The Confidence To Start Your Online Business!

 



Order Now For A One-Time Payment Of Only $197!
Special Discount Only $7! Offer Ends Soon!


“Never Go Blank In The Face When Tackling cPanel, FTP, Tracking,Buy Buttons, Script Install, Widgets, Fantastico, Auto-Responder, Cron Jobs, Style Sheets, MySQL,404-Redirects And More…”


 How do I register a domain name?
 What the heck is ‘DNS’ and how do I change them?
 How do I register a web hosting account and get my site set up?
 How do I install popups on my website?
 How can I let customers automatically download my product?
 How do I set up an autoresponder?
 How do I process my orders?
 How do I setup my order links?
 How can I upload files to my webpage?
 How do I set up a squeeze page?
 How do I create a MySQL database?
 Can you install this script for me?
and the list goes on..
I Use this Software and Really Helps Me a Lot 
You simply cannot setup a business on the Internet without knowing these and other basics steps.
 Looking for INTERNET MARKETING FOR NEWBIES Your Search Ends Here …..   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento