Lunes, Nobyembre 12, 2012

Have you ever Experience of PANIC ATTACK?



I have a brave of heart and fear is not easy to overcome me no matter what .One day I got that experience of Fear that Panic Attack, may be for some reason, a feeling of un ease even those hair of mine have put in to action or have come in life. I do have a feeling of running away…But I do not know where those feeling of guilt coming from. Am I seeing something that reminds me, have I do wrong that is the entire question that has come in to mind?
From that day on until now that feeling of fear or Panic Attack was keep always remembering and feel so helpless or keep worrying me ,that it will come in refrain or keep coming back those will surely ATTACK ME whatever time is it at any time.

I come to admit that I need some assistance, how can I help myself to STOP on worrying .What am I supposed to do how can I keep those Panic Away! . I came down to my computer and does a research it happens that I surf to this landing page Panic Away!  And read the content of the page to seek and find if there is something that might help me or have some information for me to learn.
Teach the person to short-circuit the panic loop and end the fear of fear
THE LOOP
The Body Sensation
Almost everyone’s first panic attack is triggered by an unusual bodily sensation. Anxiety related bodily sensations usually arise out of the blue and trigger intense confusion and fear. Common bodily sensations people report are a pounding heart, tightness of chest or throat, shortness of breath, a dizzy spell, and pins and needles. Whatever the sensation, it is alarming and you react with fear as you read something bad is about to happen to your body. You might wonder, “Is this a heart attack?”

Panic Attack
If you continue to overreact with fear and confusion to the sensations you feel, your body’s fight or flight response mechanism is switched on. This is the biological mechanism that is designed to keep you safe from real threats like being chased by a lion. It is the mixture of this biological mechanism with your not knowing what is happening to you, that triggers a FULL BLOWN panic attack.

High Anxiety
Eventually the waves of panic subside once the fight or flight response deactivates. The problem is, you still feel totally freaked out by what just happened and very much on edge because of all the chemicals that were released during the panic attack. This feeling of sensitization and general anxiety can last for hours after a panic attack.

Fear of Fear
It is now the fear of another panic attack (fear of fear) that keeps you trapped in an anxious state of mind. You think avoidance is the best way to prevent further panic attacks, and that leads you to avoid situations or places that might trigger another episode.
Because you are constantly on the lookout for the next panic attack, your body stays anxious and sensitized. This tension creates; yes you guessed it, more anxious bodily sensations, looping you back to stage 1. The panic loop is now established.
You can see from the above example how one incident of a panic attack can trap a person into a continuous loop of panic and anxiety. This loop can last weeks or years, depending on the help a person receives.

       

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento