Lunes, Setyembre 10, 2012




You are Strangers on the Paradise...
Each day it appears long on waiting for night to return and eagerness comes from me to rest and make those dreams…
Seems the night time and that dreams the only place for both us…
The moment that you are together …
Feel free and happy to stay together the two of us alone from the crowds.
It is the only place for our love with the purpose of relationship for individuals to get.
And do not want the morning comes but you cannot control the time and everybody must come back to there were about even the two's of you… Till the morning come.
Bu t when it comes to the real world it is the other way around …
You are worry and you do not even know what to do… even your heart feel weak.
Guiltiness’ that almost all knows what is your dream, but no one ever tell.
And you ever not come close to the one you love.
What is the matter are the questions you have got…
It is all only a dream, why do I have to worry and have this feeling of guilt is there a sin that I have commit why this feeling have in use me.
Every time I go closer guiltiness has overcome me, and her anger.
What is wrong? Did I put myself in jail to the situation, did I ever made a mistake.
Needed somebody to lean on, that powers help me… The Magic of making up!
Do I need to make things right, the path ways straight forward or need to repair it all.
We don’t want ourselves be put to this situation.
The reality is what my place to be I look forward to it. WELCOME! To my …
Real World that where my entire life is shall to be…

Does one think that despite each of the hurt and pain, you may have time for healing a broken heart from love? Healing could be a difficult process to understand because before it, you might be facing rough roads first. But, even if it appears too possible to carry out, things will click plus time and eventually, it will be possible to acquire in the many pain and hurt in the separation. Remember, it will take a long time to with your part, you can be feeling better as you can be handling take it easy again.



Authors File: Joselito Espino is an article writing Newbie and a blogger. as a newbie writer He mostly spend his time working on home with his computer. Would you like to know more? Check out Magic Of Making Up!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento