Linggo, Setyembre 16, 2012

"I will back for you"

To make the Story short; One morning, if I remembered, on that day, it was something I hear o r I felt there were "CRASH" (sound alike) fall on the ceiling of my corridor Hurry up on my stairway I run and open the door of my corridor, the roof ,just to see what was that, that Crash that I hear it was real I walk on the roof of my corridor to investigate I left the door open ,and I find it was nothing happen, but suddenly fear was overcome me, I feel that there is beside me , I look around, nothing’s there, but my feeling I was really sure of it, there is something there and I look around again, and I see nothing. So I go inside and close the door and go downs stairs and bring myself out of the house. 

My feeling is not natural an ease and worry , back there in the house , there is really something that I insist to see what was really it and that was I worried about . My feeling is not calm I need to go back inside the house look around one more time, I got this feeling that it is a game of playing hide and seek !, I wonder of that, but the house so small for this kind of game. I do see it really! But not sure what was this I pretend... (Do I have a 3rd eye).that my eye is not there to see .keep myself calm and out of the house and so let it that is. 

While I inside the house... That kind of things in the way I see it is in healing for the wound... pretending I for not to see it is already late in the afternoon...the night is coming I have a friend with me inside the house downstairs, I go upstairs and went to my room and open the door and go inside, there is another door for the corridor in my room I am still pretending and calm myself... but I am pretty sure there is another thing out there in my corridor and I am sure that other thing knows that I both see them and I am just pretending ... I intend not to go out there ( I still got that feeling of fear right now while I am writing., it is the same time and i remember it)and waiting for me to open the door... but I have a trouble of my own and I need to put my face in front of that. at late night around 10 o'clock there are some trouble, a stone throw away from house the thing is trying to put a help over me and the one who face in front of the trouble., supposed to be me out there,( I am not place to said what it is ... It will only put in my own manner of thinking...) So it all happens ... I was only inside the house... And the noise was stop! And quietness is around... and I go in bed at around 3 o’clock in the morning while I was awake I happen to see that other thing is still waiting , waiting for him to slaughter… a friend of mine already! … 

And in my envisioned I see my friend he was carried by someone who are totally strangers to me but there is someone who came who has more Authority (If I put my mind in reasoning.)For the three of them …!

And left me this message … I will be back for you!!!

That’s put me into my memory.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento